EvalWorks designs and conducts high-quality research and utilization-focused evaluations using a collaborative approach and mixed-methods design. We collect quantitative and qualitative data that assess theories of action, inform lines of inquiry, enhance program and organizational effectiveness, and provide credible evidence of outcomes and impacts.
- Developing Logic Models and Theories of Action, to identify goals/objectives, activities, outputs, and measurable outcomes.
- Creating Evaluation Plans, linking goals and objectives to evaluative questions and data collection processes.
- Conducting Evaluations, including:
- developing quantitative instruments, such as web and paper surveys, checklists, interview, and observation protocols;
- using qualitative methods such as key interviews, focus groups, site visits, and case studies;
- creating data collection systems to capture performance requirements;
- analyzing data using advanced statistical methods or open, axial, and selective coding; and
- reporting findings using ideas using principles of data visualization.